Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 1 without you!

I'll just like to make this post a real short one if possible, as I'm real tired now.

I slept at 1am yesterday & woke up around 4.30am this morning, 3 1/2 hours of sleep only. Quickly get wash up & stuff in the morning, as dear need to be in the airport by 6am. He is on a business trip to KL for 8 days, I gonna miss him real bad.

At around 7am dear went to check in, he gave a a hug & left. At the moment I really feel so sad, maybe for the pass 2 trip I did not send him off personnal, that why I felt so affected this time.

After I left the airport, I head straight to Tracy's house, by the time I reach is only 8am, felt so paisae to disturb her so early in the morning. After Tracy get prepare & stuff, we head over to Cat's house as we had a Mahjong appointment at 10am, once Junjia reach we start the game.

First time actually played Mahjong in the morning, worry that might disturb the neighbours. Guess we play till what time, we actually end the game around 3pm, we played for 5hours straight.

During the game I was like keep complaining that I'm feeling very hungry and wanted to order Mac delivery, but Tracy stopped me saying that we gonna have buffet for dinner later, ask me to save my stomach for dinner.

Thank to her idea, I having a very bad gastric pain now, how I wish dear is with me now. I'm the loser of the day, play 10cents, 20cents yet I can lose till 7bucks, Junjia lose around 4bucks, Tracy is the only one winning.

After the game, me, Junjia & Tracy took a cab to the Chai Chee police post to look for Alvin. Took the car from Alvin and off we go to Ion.

First thing we do when we reach there, me and Junjia was like crazy looking for food, hungry till I feel like fainting. But after I finally got my foods, my gastric is feeling horrible, in pain through out the rest of the journey.

Shop around and left the place at around 5pm, guess what we bought before we left, Dunkin Dounut! I always so crazy over it, but too bad they do not have the one with chocolate filling inside, kind of sad hearing that.

Head over to Katong to have Shabu Shabu for dinner. I love to eat the beef there, but due to my gastric, the money I paid for come to a waste. After the first round of food I gave up, I could not continue with any more serving. Took lots of photo, shall post it to share on some other day, I'm going to sleep soon.

Miss you badly my dear! Even though I bought the Dunkin Dounut from Singapore to eat today, but you must not forget your promise to buy me Dunkin Dounut when you come back, I want the one with chocolate filling,. Love you lots, dear! Good night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*AMENDED*

Some photos as promise:

~My Dear before he flying off~
~My hot Latte to brighten my day~
~Me with Max~
~Ion~
~My Favourite Dunkin Dounut~
~Our Dinner~
~Desserts after Meal~
~Dino destroy the toy bone Sharon bought~

No comments:

Post a Comment