Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The "Death Penalty"


Asking for forgiveness after so many years of divorce. Isn't alittle too late to ask for forgiveness now?!? Seeing us enjoying our carefree life now, don't you think that it too selfish for you to have the thought of even stepping back into out life again?!?

Trying to amend for the past that we went through, offering to rent out his own apartment while the rental fee will be collected by us as a assurance, but he want to shift in to stay with us.

I really don't know what is he up to now. Is it because both his daughter is big enough to earn their living & might take up the responsible to support the old ones, or really he saw the light now & felt that he really did us wrong last time & wanted to make it back to us?!? Nobody will know the answer other then him.

Frankly speaking, no matter how hard he tried now, whatever good offer that he suggest to amend to us, it totally no point now.

Can you imagine a 8years old kid suffer from serious depression? Whenever she felt angry or just think back what she went through she will faint on the spot. Things to keep her calm is pills after pills, do you how much the damage can cause by the pills she took to her health at such a young age?

Can you imagine how much a young kid at that age crave for family love. Whenever she see other kids with their father & mother how envy she is, how she wish that her father is there with her too?

Can you imagine how hard she struggle to earn money? Step into the working society at the age of 15, jaggling with both work & study at the same time just to lessen her mother burden. Chose to give up on studying because she cannot afford to go without money & really cannot concentrate on both. When she start to regret for not studying she need to work hard to earn her school fee & tried to manage work & study again.

Even she hate him so much, when he open his mouth to borrow money from her, she had never turn him down. Never receive payment from him but still lend him time after time. Not because she think it her duty as daughter, is just that she wanna repay him for bringing her to this world & don't wish to have any tie with him.

Hatred? I believe that it is no longer in me now, but I don't wish that he will step into my life again & destroy whatever I have now, I just wish for a clear cut off.

Somehow, I still need to thanks him for what I am today. I learn to appreciate the things around me, I never take anything around me for granted. I learn to see thing from a good side of view, I'm not disgrace or blame anyone for what I had gone through before, what I gone through only making me a stronger person & a better person than other.

Not every mistakes that you made can be forgiven by a "Sorry". For just one wrong step you take, you can be sentence to a "Death Penalty" by other. No one will remember you for good deeds you have done in the past, they will only remember you for the mistake that you made. That life!

No comments:

Post a Comment