Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 27, 2009

St. James - DragonFly

Went to Taka mooncake fair after work on Friday with Mavis & Yong. Before our shopping for mooncake, we had our dinner at "Central". We had lots of foods for our dinner as if we had been starve for days.

I swear I had never been so aunties before. We all like keep trying different sample & walk away after that.

In the end I bought the "Bakerzin" mooncakes for dear's family & one more box of traditional mooncake for grandfather. After shopping for mooncake, head over to Tiong Bahru to wait for dear to finish his lesson.

Saturday Dino spoiled my sweet dream by jumping onto my bed a couple of time while I'm in my deep sleep.

Wake up & get myself prepare & head over to dear house. The weather was real hot that day, before going to dear's house dapao his late lunch for him at the same time. No one buy lunch for him as his mum went oversea again, Japan trip this time.

During evening time, we went to Geylang East to buy a cake for the birthday boys, Jimmy & Derek then head over to our dinner location.

The food was not as good as what we had last year, the standard has drop, especially for the shark fins soup. Too many people attending this time, so somehow the food seem not enough for all, I don't feel full either, but after we had the cake, I'm feeling real full.


 
After our dinner, we head back to put the car under my block, then Jimmy came over to pick us up & we head over to St. James Dragonfly.

Derek bought a "canon" so there a free administion for 10 of us. Quite a happen night, they stuff Derek with drinks like "waterfall", "tequila" etc just to make him drank. Surprisingly we manage to finish the whole bottle & another 1/4 bottle of "canon".

Both me & dear left quite early, we left around 2plus as dear had quite alot of drink too. Both of us having a headache now. Need to head over to dear house to do some ironing real soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photos time:

Kitty sleeping in the gift basket.

Kitty so cute :)
With meow meow
Heading out for dinner now~


They are forcing the birthday boy to drink.


The usual hang out




All of us from the same secondary school - Bedok South Peepz!


Taken before me & dear going to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment