Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 21, 2009

"Phobia 2"

Feeling tired still, Through out my sleep, my Dino keep jumping onto my bed to sleep beside me, while my mum keep carrying him away again. Can you imagine Dino jumping on & off more then 6 times? So most of the time I was like keep waking up & wondering what is the fury stuff jump on my bed & blush through my face.

Yesterday stay home till evening time, we went out to meet up the rest at Marina Square. Both dear & Jimmy needs a haircut. While dear have his hair cut, I went wondering around & do some window shopping, happen to pass by Billy Bomber, so I got dear his favourite chocolate milkshake.

Since we are already at Marine Square so we decide to watch a movie. Not much of movie choices too, so my poor dear, he needs to overcome his phobia of watching horror & accompany the rest of us to watch "Phobia 2".

Guess what happen again, I was so happy! You know there lots of "UFO catcher" thingy near the MS cinema? While waiting for the rest to withdraw money, I try my luck on one of the machine, I manage to catch a soft-toy with just one try! Within 2 days I got 2 new soft-toy. SO HAPPY!!!


Still got 2hours more before the movie start, so they decide to go for a drink. We went to "Paulaner Munchen", but I decide to give beer a miss, I'm never a fan of beer.



When time get closer to 12mid-night, it time for us to walk back to the cinema. I hate MS after business hours. The building was so big & there was so many entrances, but all of them are locked!! Don't they know the cinema there still showing mid-night movie?!?

We walked such a big round & finally we still need to enter the building through the car-park!! That ridiculous isn't it.

"Phobia 1" was a good movie, & so of cos I was so so looking forward to watch " Phobia 2" when I saw the thriller, I believe we gonna get another type of surprise in this coming one. But after watching that this movie yesterday, it turn out to be such a great disappointment. The movie is not even close to scary & the stories are totally meaningless; to conclude about this movie, it a lousy show!

The movie ended around 2am, a 2hours movies. I was mad tired at that time, accompany the rest for their late supper & time to head home for sleep!

Oh ya!! I don't know if you guys knows about this but now on weekend or public hoilday & if not wrong even weekdays after 6pm, there isn't anymore per entry charges for cars at MS & Suntec, all by hourly charges. The carpark fee cost dear $11.77 yesterday, so EX!!!! Cars is convenience, but public transport may come handy when come to weekend at time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randomz photos:



Dino doing the blogging on my behalf, whahahhahahah.....


Dino checking out any wrong spelling!! lolz


Photos took by YongSeong on Henry Farewell lunch

Thiru & Henry


Me & Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment