Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 4 & 5 without you!

I'm really not in the mood to post any stuff now! Just make this update short.

It Friday yesterday, I was rather looking forward of course, cos weekend is coming! Intially I had a drinking session with my cousins, but last minute Ah Wei & Ah Yue cannot make it, so we cancel the plan & postpone to other day.

But my drinking session was not cancel totally, I went drinking with the usual gang at St. James yesterday.

Since Trudy need to go to main office every Friday, I ask her to bring me along so I don't need to rush to Harbourfront after work. So we cook up some excuses to tell Philip & Harbourfront off we go.

Clock strike 6, everyone knock off & left the office but not for us. We are busy dolling up in the office. After we finish, head to Mac for our dinner.

"Nua" awhile after before we head to Golden Village to wait for YS to reach. After YS reach, we head over to St. James at around 8pm, it a little too early party at that time, but we need to go before 9pm to get a chop, free entry to all clubs at St. James & we do not have any intention to hang out late, just wanna some get together.

That is my first visit to St. James, So they were like tour guide showing me around. As Movida only open from 9pm, so they bring me to Dragon Fly first.

There a live band performing in Dragon Fly, they are singing like canto & chinese songs. The crowd there was like more to uncles & aunties, there lots of people there & we don't even have a place to sit. Order a jar of Vodka Lime, just nice for the 5 of us, it selling at half price, so is rather cheap. Once we finish the drink & we left for Movita.

Mange to get a seat at Movita, order 2 bottle of Johnny Walker as it much cheaper comparing to the rest. 2 bottles at around $210 with 4 jar of mixer, if not 1 bottle of other is selling at around $180. We can keep the bottle for 2months, that for sure that we cannot finish, but we can leave it there till Eve's Han Party.

They were like singing Spanish songs there, althought we don't understand what they are singing, but the music is definatly more smoothing for our ears. The singers & dancers was good. The band stop at around 11pm, so it time to party.

Eve's sister came over to join us too. This is the 1st time in my life I ever tried dancing, I was drag down to the dance floor by eve's sister & Mavis, just shake with the beat like what everyone does, like what they say, no one will actually notice you in the dark.

Did not stay for long, we left the place around 12plus, anyway today trip is just to experience what is St. James like & just a casual meet up with the friends. Since the day I left HarbourFront, I miss my girlz alot & didn't really get any chance to hang out with them.

This meet up turn to be a quarrel with dear. I know he don't approve me to go to such place but I still went. Well, I had already apologize to him but he is still rather pissed & refuse to talk to me now. His day in KL was totally spoiled by me.

My days wasn't easy without him in Singapore too, I am staying alone at home with my Dino now, it a Saturday yet I have no place to go. Stroll down my phonebook suddenly I felt that there are a lot of strangers name in the list.

Other than those pathic few friends I still in contact with, I seem like have no one to turn to now. It weekend today, of course everyone is busy with their own life. So what I have now is only Dino here to accompany me.

Suddenly I felt so sad & speechless, I really feel like crying. I really don't know what I can do now to cool him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment