Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 21, 2009

Iluma

Today dear bought me to Iluma for a walk. Since the place opened till now, it my 1st visit there.













A rather big shopping mall but nothing much there, the air-con there was super cold, I was like shivering there. I was mad hungry as I haven't eat any food since last dinner, the foods in every restaurants seems so appealing to me.

After finish walking one round, dear bring me to "The Manhattan, Fish Market" for our early dinner.















The food they sell there is not much of different from "Fish & Co", they also have seafood combo for 2, but they have 2 different choice, either fried or gilled.



We order a fried seafood combo for 2 & completed our meal with a soup of the day & ice lemon tea. Dear command that their food taste much better than "Fish & Co", but for me I personally prefer "Fish & Co". I feel that the food here maybe is because all are fried items, so after I eat too much, or when the food turn cold I felt rather sick to continue to eat more.

Maybe I'm really too hungry, I eat alot today although I don't really think that the food is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment