Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 18, 2009

Stray, Straving Cats

Yesterday head to dear's house for dinner after work, dear was held up, so I take my own sweet time to go over.

I bought this chocolate from 7-11, "Melty Kiss" from "Meiji". I love "Meiji" stuff, they are real yummy, like what the chocolate was named, "Melty Kiss", the chocolate melt in your mouth. If you gonna try this chocolate just a little advice to you, this chocolate is rather "fragil" & should be well "pampered".

You need to make sure the storage temperature is just right for the best texture of taste. I bought this a couple of time, there was once I put it in my bag & all melted, I was so sad at that time, so reach home I store it inside my fridge, but when it harden & I wanna eat it, it hard as stone then.


While waiting for dear to reach, I took out the chocolate from the plastic bag & happily eating that in the garden. Suddenly a super small kitten run to me, I believe he is real hungry, hearing the plastic bag sound he though there is food for him to eat.



He just so tiny!! So poor thing!! Okay, I'm not a total fan of cats but I love small fury animals, even a stray cat that I see on road sometime, I see them so skinny I will head to the nearest "ma ma tiam" to buy some cat food for them. I know it a offence to feed stray animals, but I feel it a life too.

So I called dear & ask if I can go over his house to get some cat food for the kitten, dear told me to go ahead. Carried the kitten & went over to knock at his house door, his brother opened the door.

I feel so paisae like machiam asking food from other like that, so I told his brother,
"Hi, can I get some cat biscuits from you?!?"

He gave me a "question mark" face but he saw the poor kitten in my hand so he head over to get the cat food for me. Dear's mum came over to see the kitten, she feel pity for them too.

When I got the food & walk back to the garden I could see the mummy cat looking around for his kitten & the other 3 kitten came out too. When I walk close to them, the mummy growl at me. Trying to place the kitten back on the floor, who knows the kitten gave me a bite on my finger & I drop all the cat food on the floor.

I swear all of them are mad hungry, they are snatching for foods on the floor. It really very sad to see that, even the small kitten trying to swallow down the solid food.





After they are done with their dinner it time for me & dear to head back for our. After our dinner, I was like keep barking dear to head to garden for a puff, at the same time I wanna bring more food for the cats.

When I head over this time, I only get to see the mummy cat. She growl at me again, but once she saw the food in my hand, she "meow" at me, she changed real fast ah. She start eating our without the kittens, but is okay la, cos the main focus is the mummy, she need more food to have milk for the kittens.

When she eat half way she walk away, guess what, she went into the bushes to get the kittens out for food, what a sweet moment.




















No comments:

Post a Comment