Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 3 Without you!

How did I pass my day 3 without you? It just a boring normal to me. Work as per normal, but I began to skip my lunch this few days. Not because I'm on diet, but is all thanks to Tracy, she mess up my daily eating routine that day.

I meet up with Sharon & Junjia after work. We had our dinner at City Plaza, we had Mee Hoon Kueh! Kind of strange that you are not the one sitting beside me while I'm eating Mee Hoon Kueh, cos you always the one to bring me there to eat Mee Hoon Kueh when I crave for it.

We walk the Pasar Malam again yesterday as Sharon was craving for cup corn & Junjia was not full eating the Mee Hoon Kueh. I finally had my Turkish Ice Cream, of cos I was tease by the ice cream man, trying to drop my ice cream while I gonna get that from him.

Our inital plan was to walk home from there, but while we reach Eunos, Sharon gave up, so we took a bus from there.

I was waiting online just to see if you are free to chat with me, but I guess you are held up with your stuff.

I read my email this morning, but I see no reply from you, kind of disappointed. Well, with the data plan I can actually check my mail as & when I'm away from my lappy, I'm not going to miss any of your mail.

It day 4 now, counting down another 4days for you to be back! I miss you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment