Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 2 without you!

Well, it just a normal day to me, but I'm feeling rather lousy I don't know why. I'm feeling tired, stone and restless for the whole day.

I miss my dear badly. Okay, I post this "Lynn Koh is Missing you" on my facebook status and dear's friends start disturbing me. Kelvin was like asking me to blast dear's mobile if I really miss him and of course Jimmy will not spare this chance to disturb me.




Received an email from dear just now telling me that he is in the hotel, but going out to cut his hair and going out with his client later. Dear told me not to wait for his call as he don't know what time he will be back to hotel and his top up card value is running low.

Kind of sad seeing the email. I really miss my dear so much, I'm so not use not having him around me, I wanna tell him everything happen around me, I wanna tell him how tired I am today, I wanna tell him every little things.

Okay, day 2 is coming to an end soon, 6 more days to go and my dear will be back!! I seriously hope that the days will pass real fast!

I MISS YOU, MY DEAR!!! MISS YOU SO BADLY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment