Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 14, 2009

A wonderful weekend~

Friday night after I knock off from work, head over to dear's house for dinner. His mum bought a very nice dinner, pork chop with rice & black pepper beef with rice! Super yummy!! Hardly that I will finish the whole packet of rice, but I just too hungry that day I believe I can swallow a whole cow.

We watch a very lousy movie that day, Gamer. This is a show that I really pray for it to end real soon. The imagine was so shaky, it makes my head spin with them. From the start till the end, I don't know what this movie all about, totally clueless!!

Saturday was a normal, boring Saturday for me. Did not go anywhere, we tried our luck to see if there any empty rooms at Teo Heng, but seems like dear's luck wasn't that good, all fully booked. So head to dear's house & stay home the whole day.

I was busy searching for games for my DS & dear was busy playing with that. Dear needs to rush & completed his work too, if not he not able to bring me out to play the next day.

I was so excited that I'm going to JB for a Go-Kart session, I woke up real early on Sunday. I sure dear don't like me when I get excited about going out, cos I will keep bugging him, rushing him to get prepare real early & I just simply cannot sit still.

We went to pick Kelvin up & all meet up at dear's house. Total of 7 of us, split into 2 cars. The traffic consider rather smooth, but the journey into the Go-Kart area really wasn't easy. We need to go through bumpy track, but finally we make it there!

While looking at the other playing before we really hand on to that machine, I start to chicken out, looking at how other drive, the machine is too fast for me to control. After hearing all those convincing words from other I decide to give it a shot.

Seriously the machine was really cool, the speed was above what I can control! I skie off a couple of time, in the split seconds I was like totally blank. At least I did not came in last, I still win Kieve!!

While the rest continue with the games & change my role to a photographer, took lots of photos for them. Finally we decide to put a stop at evening around 6plus, need to faster get out of the place before the sky get dark.

We gonna have nasi lemak for our dinner, but we had a real hard time finding the place. At last we manage to find the place but there no place for us to park our cars, so we head to Jusco for A&W. Had my long missed chilli dog, curly fries & rootbeer float!

There even Baskin Robin there, I so wanted to eat their ice cream, but after my A&W I was to full to eat any more.

My body was aching badly now, but it was really a fun day & a very good experience for me! If got chance I really want to play again (^v^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Randomz Photo to share:
The bumpy road that we need to go through
Dear's car after all the dirt road.
Watching other play.
Our Helmets
Getting started!
That my Dear on the track
Dear catching up with Kieve
Me & the doggie
Dear & Kelvin
Time for 390cc - Johnson
Kieve
Jimmy
This is a real racer!!
35RM for 10minutes
Time to go off~
My dinner, A&W!!

No comments:

Post a Comment