Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"GREATEST FAN" of mine

Been so long since I last visit my Multiply blog, of cos I still log in to my account to see if there is any lastest update from my dear friends.

When I log in guess what I saw, my "GREATEST fan" of mine is still viewing my blog. Of cos I'm not refering to Kelz.

I believe the "fan" of mine must be wondering why for so long I did not update my Multiply blog.

Since I still consider rather free today, I went over to see her.












Guess she felt something weird that I did not update my blog so long, which had never happen before, I believe she suspect that I did it on purpose so not allowing her to stalk me she decide to open her blog for  invitation only & protected her tweet, which is what I had already done.

Isn't that should be the way since the very start? She should live her own life & I lead mine.

Felt kind of relief that now, my way of living is no longer shadow by other.

No comments:

Post a Comment