Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 20, 2009

~KTV Session~

Okay, it Sunday today, an offical public holiday, which mean tomorrow is another day of rest day. I just wake up not long, but I'm feeling real tired still. My neck feeling very sore now, I believe I did not really sleep well last night, keep tossing, waking & dozing away on & off!

Yesterday Saturday, but my poor dear still need to work, somemore need to work till rather late. I do not know what time he will finish his work, so I decide to go out for a walk instead. I rather walk aimlessly on the street then staying at home, cos I'm having a cold war with my mum.

I went to Parkway for a walk, went to Pet Lovers to buy some new toy for Dino. Damn cool right, now the toy for doggie also come in the shape of food.


After some window shopping, as usual, I bought a magzine & went to have a coffee at "Mac Cafe". Till around 5plus, dear called me & say that he is done with his work & he coming over to pick me up.

Poor dear, at that hours still haven't eat his lunch yet, he is mad hungry by then. I always believe that a hungry man is an angry man. We head over to Zion road for his favourite "guo tia" & "fried hokkien mee".

Dear stomache wasn't feeling good after his food so we head back to his house first. I bark dear to take some cat food to feed the poor kitten outside again today, guess what happen, the cat food attrach lots of cats over that day.

I was busy chasing the other cats away while the kitten eating the food. Can you imagine total of 10cats around you eyeing for the foods, it so scary, actually I was rather afraid that when I chase the cats away, the cats will proach on me & scratch me.

Around 9plus, we head out to pick Sebast up & head over to the "Party World" at Chinatown to meet up with Jimmy for KTV session. This is like the very first time I actually sing in front of dear friends other then Jaryl.

3hours of singing session actually end at around 1am. The charges was very expensive as it is fall on public holiday eve, each person cost around 30bucks.

Near the counter, there a "UFO catcher" thingy, Sebast already spend 10buck to try to get the doll. Before we left, Sebast went to change more coins to catch the doll, but this time round Jimmy help him to catch the doll. Just 1 try, Jimmy got the doll for Sebast.

Jimmy got a "Winnie the Pooh" for me too, with 2 try, he got it!!! So happy, I got a new soft-toy, but I gonna stick it in dear's car instead of bringing it home.



Had some "tim sum" for late supper, we went to"Mastafa" for a walk & it time to head back home for a rest after "Mastafa"! Tired, tired~

No comments:

Post a Comment