Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Moon

I believe there surely some people which are really crazy over "Twilight" as I do. Frankly speaking I'm not really crazy over the movie, but I'm more into the books by Stephanie Meyer.











Still remember the very last scene from the movie when Edward bought Bella to the ball? Anyway the movie "New Moon" is coming real soon, not sure when will Singapore be showing on the big screen, but believe it will be the end of year. I'm looking forward to watch the movie too.




In the "Twilight" movie the "Cullen" family is the main focus of all, but in the "New Moon", the main focus will fall on the wolf pack.


I don't know how different will the story be compaing both the movie & book, just simply hope that it will not turn out to be a disappointment. I looking forward to see the scene which Bella race to save Edward :)


No comments:

Post a Comment