Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 6 without you!

Today is day 6 without you by my side, kind of not use to it, cos every Sunday when I wake up from bed, you will be there laying beside me, but today when I wake up, it my Dino laying on the pillow beside me.

Finally I manage to catch up with you online for awhile. Nothing much for the day, just went to my grand-parents place to celebrate my grandfather birthday.

Photos will upload once I got it!

2 more days & my dear will be back, looking forward for the next 2 days to pass real soon.

I miss you dear!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Sunday Breakfast this week, frozen pizza.



It a boring plain cheese pizza.



But I add some hams to it to make it taste better.



Need to put in the oven for 230degree for 15minutes.



But who knows my hams got burn before the 15minutes reach

No comments:

Post a Comment