Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tired~

I'm mad tired now, since the day start till now I'm like keeping making careless mistake & stuff, too tired to concentrate on anything now.

I was rather busy the past 2 days. For both Monday & Tuesday I was like rushing here & there.

Morning I will rush my on-site schedule for engineer, issue them document & stuff for them to go on-site the very day. After I'm done with the schedule, I need to rush to closed all the jobs of their previsous cases or do ordering for the parts to come in & coordinate with the customer schedule.

By the time I was done with my stuffs, look at my watch, it will be around 12noon. Timing was rather accurate, both day I completed around that time. So I pack up my thing & time to head over to Harbourfront for my new job role training.

As far as I see, my new role role is not that difficult to manage, it more on time management, but there alot of thing for me to learn.

Yesterday after work, meet up with Geraldine, sort of  my long lost friend. We had our dinner & coffee session at bugis TCC. It been years since we last met, a total of 6years back. The last meet up was on her baby full month.

Had lots of thing to catch up, we sit there & chat till around 10pm & time to head back home.

Dino was not feeling well recently, kind of worry for him too. Tuesday morning 4plus Dino actually cough & puke on my bed, of cause I did not scold him, I felt worry more then angry. Wake up & clear my bed, make sure Dino is okay then I take a short nap again before going to work.

Mum call me while I working half way yesterday telling me that Dino is passing liquid bowel. Really make me worry sick!

Maybe that why I felt so tired, keep waking up yesterday night to check on Dino, really mad tired now, argh!! My work is piling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment