Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dear is back!

Finally after 8days, dear is back from his business trip! Although his plan will only arrive at 10plus, but I reach the airport at around 8plus.

Had my quick dinner at TCC in T3 & finish up my work, had my puff & head back to T1 to wait for dear to arrival.

The screen shows the plane has landed, I'm so looking forward to see dear come out from the gate, but my evil dear still take his own sweet time, go shop at DFS before coming out.

I was so happy to see dear, once dear step out of the gate, his brother reach. Went back home & help dear to unpack his stuff, dear was saying that he is feeling very hungry so we head out for some food.

Can tell that dear really miss his friends, cos the first place he went is to Katong to look for other. While waiting for the rest to finish the game, dear bought mango snow ice from e-coffee for me, but their snow ice wasn't nice, still prefer the one in Kallang Leisure park. After a drink & catch up with the rest & it time to head home to rest.

Finally I had a real good rest after so many days, we sleep till around 1pm. Dear's house got a new member again, a super cute kitten, he is so small in size, even my hand is bigger than the kitten.



Dear bought me to eat my lunch at Crytal Jade in Great World City. Had xiao long bao & ma la beef noodle, super yummy!








Most important of all is dear bought a Ninteno DS Lite for me! Super happy, always wanted to get one, but I really can't bear to spent the money.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some Randomz Photos to share:



















No comments:

Post a Comment