Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Halloween at Night Safari

I was cracking my brain thinking where I wanna bring dear for dinner on his birthday? Was thinking if we should go Night Safari, as we had try our luck a couple of time, but it always so crowded there & we give it a miss.

When I log in to the website & guess what I saw? Yes, Halloween is coming, Night Safari gonna have Halloween special night for every week of October, on both Friday & Saturday.



This is the cocktail express, enjoy your desserts while you being scared by them.

Saw some photo that they shows on the website that taken on the last Halloween, it really seems interesting & scary.

 















This event damn cool right?!?

Frankly speaking I admit that they really have a very good marketing idea, thinking of ways to earn big bucks on festive season. People like me when I get to see this event, it really tempt me to visit the place during the season & experience the atmostphere.

But it really a very bad idea to bring my dear there to scare him on his birthday. Okay, this place is out if my consideration now, but just wanna share this information with the rest if they wanna plan something for this halloween!

Time to crack my brain again for better ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment