Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saturday - 29 August 2009

Saturday, wake up early & doll myself up, got an annually meet up with Merlinda & Sharon, our pre-celebration for “Teacher’s Day”.

This year our location is at “Tampines 1”. As usual, I’m always the earliest to reached. I went to “Pet Station” to get some treat to pamper my Dino.


~all these cost me close to $20, salmon is good for the coat~

 
I went to Times Book Shop to kill my time; Sharon & Merlinda came over to look for me when they reach. Merlinda was surprise that I will be hanging out in the book shop; she say is so unlike me, I hate books back in my secondary school life. Well, I guess time can change a person.

I suggest to have our lunch at “Manduku”. The place work like “Mache”, you will be given a card when you walk in the shop, order whatever food you like and pay at the cashier when leaving, $100 fines if lost of card. The only different is the place only sells Japanese food.


~Manduku Card~

Our annually meet up is not only to celebrate “Teacher’s Day”, but also to celebrate Sharon’s birthday in advance. Merlinda bought some flower for Sharon, and I got a necklace for Sharon. Isn’t Merlinda sweet? She got a “Care Bear” soft-toy for both of us, as a thank you gift for treating her lunch on “Teacher’s Day” every year.


~Pink Care Bear, My favourite colour~


~Flower from Merlinda to Sharon~

Had a long catch up with them, updating our usual life, it really nice catching up with them once in awhile. After our lunch, Merlinda head home first as she needs to buy lunch for her kids while me & Sharon continue with some window shopping & came over to pick me up around 4plus.

Went to “Jurong Point” with dear as he needs to go work, went shopping myself and bought a new top. After dear finish his work, we continue to shop for awhile & dear was craving for “Mango Snow Ice” he say he found a new place at “Katong” selling that at only $2.


~Mango Snow Ice~

The “Mango Snow Ice” there was cheap, but it doesn’t taste good, the ice doesn’t melt in your mouth straight. Check out the price at “Teo Heng KTV”, it was rather cheap comparing to all other place on weekend, but we can only start singing at 7pm, so dear bought me to eat some “Tian Ping” again. He had sesame paste with almond & I had the yam paste.


~Seasame Paste With Almond~


~Yam Paste with Ginko nut~

The sound system at “Teo Heng” had improved a lot, not as bad as we thought. Sing from 7 to 9pm, I was craving for so “Tiam Sum” after our singing session, so dear bought me to “Desker Road” for our late dinner. Actually both of us were not hungry, but we tried to eat at least a little in case we feel hungry at night.

After our late dinner, dear send me home to take the coins and send me over to Springvale as I had promise Tracy to change the coins with her last week but I forgot to bring it down, they are running out of coins now. Tracy gives me some chocolate ice cream mooncake.


~Ice Cream Mooncake from Haagen Dazs~

Had a rather tired day, so went home straight to rest after Springvale.


Some Randomz Photos to share:


~Omo Rice with burger~


~My Value Combo~


~Me and Sharon, my best pal~




~Sharon and her lunchie~


~My Lunchie look yummy, isn't it~


~Our dessert, Chocolate and Strawberry Pie~


~Fresh Mango Pie~


~Merlinda and Sharon~


~Merlinda and Me~


~Sharon and her Care Bear~


~Dino playing with the toy bone Sharon bought~

No comments:

Post a Comment