Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I've come to realize . . . . . . .

1. I've come to realize that my hair:
• is far to long now. It touches my waist, hard to maintain! Super thick! I wanna cut my fringe too.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
• I'm careful with my words on certain people

4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
• is a good health, if you went through the stage that doc told u your bacteria in the stomach might lead to stomach cancer, you will know that nothing is more important than health. All I pray that time is hoping that nothing will happen to me.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
• my childhood & my teenage life.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
• I get to know that people around me got hook on gambling.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
• I'll cry if I’m sad, I’ll laugh if I’m happy, with no shield to protect myself, that is the real me

8. I've come to realize that money:
• is very important. If I got the money, I guess I will have a wonderful childhood & teenage life, & completed my study a few years back. But if I have the money, I might not went through this much, I might not be as strong as I am now, money can never buy everything.

9. I've come to realize that when I get older:
• I tend to see things differently. I guess my greatest change is I had put down the hate in my heart, I had learned to forgive, but not forget.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
• living in the childhood shadow no matter how strong I am.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
• No one else can catch my eyes now, other than him.

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
• went I’m drunk & hurt.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
• might not be as good as any other model out there but it is precious to me cos my dear got it for me on the xmas, 2years back.


14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
• I do not have any habit of lazing around or believe in 5 more mins, I will get myself straight out of my bed.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
• always expecting a phone from my dear. It a habit or rather a routine for us, he will call me everyday before he sleep.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
• what for lunch today, AGAIN!!

17. I've come to realize that my life:
• had change for the better with his presence.

18. I've come to realize that my favourite drink is:
• peach red tea with load of pearl.

19. I've come to realize that today I will:
• be doing alot of stuff

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
• be engross in my DVD again

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
• be thinking is Wednesday again. Mean that weekend coming soon!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
• Save more money within this 2months. I’m still a distance away from my target. I wanna buy some stuff to “spoil” or rather pamper my dear.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
• people who're bored, just like me.

24. I've come to realize relationships:
• cannot be taken for granted, the effort you put in, is the result you gonna get.  

25. I've come to realize that love:
• is accepting the good & bad of your partner. Everything of them is simply beautiful in your eyes. Beauty lay on the eyes of the beholder.

26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
• is no other then him, my boyfriend.

27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
• did not come to my mind straight when I saw this question. I’m never good with handle girl friends. They seem to be close to me, but there no one out there can really let me pour my heart out, I had never trust a girls mouth.

28. I've come to realize food is:
• is very important to me! I LOVE FOOD, good FOODS.

29: I've come to realize that this summer:
• is as busy as normal, everyday is summer in Singapore.

30. I've come to realize heartbreak is:
• is a stage which everyone will go through. Grow up & learn from where you fall. Don’t stand there & refuse to move on, you will always failure if you chose to stay.

31. I've come to realize that my sister(s):
• is getting more & more like a stranger to me, time pull people apart.

32. I've come to realize that crying:
• can relief your stress, I will try not to drop down my tears if I can, unless I’m really hurt.

33. I've come to realize that death:
• is the end of your life story, every story needs a end to it. Long or short story doesn’t really matter, is the content of the story that really matter.

34. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
• I will wish that my dear is around to take care of me, through out the years, he is always there to accompany me to go through the up & down of my health.

35. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
• my mind start to wander to the outer space.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment