Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Super Long Weekend

I was MC for 2 day, Thursday & Friday, this mean I gonna have a super long weekend.

I still drag myself to work on Thursday, need to settle my engineer on-site schedule before I go & see a doctor. Went to K.W. Chan at Siglap, who knows they say they not see patience with flu system, ridiculous right?!?

So I head over to Raffles clinic at Siglap Centre, just hope that it not a nonsense doctor like the one in Bedok branch. Waited quite long for my turn, lots of people is sick due to the bad weather & haze stuff.

I got a bad throat infection, my throat wall was badly swollen & I caught a slight flu. Doctor advice me if for the next I’m facing breathing problem or after the full course of medication I still not recover yet, he ask me to head straight to hospital, I might carry H1N1. As nowadays if you catch a common flu, there is high chance is H1N1.

It was quite a torture for me as I cannot eat at all, I even have problem swallowing my own saliva. Guess what I take for all my 3 meals that day. Breakfast I had milk, lunch I had milk too, till dinner time I’m really dead hungry, so I cook a packet of mee hoon to eat.

I hate to be home alone when I’m sick, only my baby is there to accompany me, he just sleep on my bed with me. Thanks dear to make a trip down just to see me after his family dinner.

Friday I spent close to the whole day at home, cannot really rest, need to work from home. How I wish when I first join this company I was issue a desktop & not a lap top, then I won’t need to bring my work home to do.

Till evening time dear came & pick me up for dinner, had something easy to swallow, so dear bought me to City Plaza for Mee Hoon Kueh. As usual after our meal we will look for Ben for a puff, my first stick of cigarette of the day, felt so dizzy after smoking.

Head over to dear’s house first as he need to send out some e-mail. His whole family know that I’m sick, his mum & sis was like asking if I’m feeling better & so.

Wanna go out for a walk, but dear was saying the weather was rather hazy, not good for a walk. So we just drive around & landed at Night Safari. Was thinking that the time was still early maybe we can go & see the animal. Seriously it wasn’t a very god idea for that day as I was wearing a high-heel.

When we went inside & dear wanna to get the ticket, I suggest dear to look at the queue first before we go in, if not like our last visit we saw the queue was so long & we decide to give a miss. Rather spent 4buck wasted on the parking then spent 50bucks & we cannot make our money worth.

As I expected the queue was super long. So we actually spent 4bucks on our parking to eat Ben & Jerry ice cream there. I love ice cream, but compare to Haggen Dazs, their ice cream is far too sweet. I like the flavour “Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz”, it simply reminds me of my favour Haggen Dazs flavour “Mocha Chip”, but this is a discontinued flavour now.

Head home after we left Night Safari while dear meet up with Ben for a drink.

Saturday I woke up rather early, get myself ready to fetch Ah Zhi from the airport. While me & mum was waiting for the bus, received a call for Kor saying the Ah Zhi flight arrive early. Kor came over to pick me & mum up, & head back to Ah Ma house to pick big uncle & Ah Ma.

<Mum brushing Dino fur before we step out of house>

<All waiting impatiently>

By the time we reach airport, his flight has already landed. So we don’t need to wait long & Ah Zhi made his way out. Finally back after 1& ½ years of training at U.S, our first fighter plane pilot in the family.

<Here come our Pilot>

<I’m messing around with Ah Zhi’s hat>

While the rest head back home me & mum had our bunch at airport TCC. Without fail my order is the same, Cheese Mozell Beef Tofu & my favour Ice hazelnut latte. Mum wanted to try their pan-cake.

<Our Lunchie>

For purchase over S$30 you get a scratch & win card, guess what I won? I win a S$30 voucher for the next purchase. Gonna bring dear there one day to try their pastry; I just simply love it so much.

Finally I found a Mrs Field outlet at Airport, so long since I last eat their cookies & brownie. Brought some cookies & brownie nipples for dear, he had not tried that before. Bought all dear favour chocolate flavour.

Dear came over to pick us up from airport, send mum home first & we head back to dear’s house. Dear spent his whole day playing his PS2, while I spent my time downloading new games for his I-Phone.

Seriously, there a very least chance for you to get sick of the I-Phone, there plenty games for you to download from the App-Store. Once again dear prompt me the question am I really seriously want a Satio compare to I-Phone? Well, I still prefer a phone with a good camera. I don’t want to carry a digi-camera out with me all the time, is for the convenience. As for game, I’m easily get sick of it.

<Took this photos when me & dear is smoking in the garden>

<Dear’s neighbour cute Maltese>

Guess what dear’s dad bought for our dinner? Teochew porridge. OMG!! My greatest hate is porridge, once it turns cold & that it, I will throw out if I continue eating. So I make my dinner a fast one, I got my tongue burn a couple of time & finally I force all the porridge into my stomach.

Around 9plus at night, we left dear’s house & head over to my house. Park the car at the car park & wait for Ben to come over to fetch us. We decide not to drink for the day as we prepare to get ourselves drank.

Ben’s car was powerful, no deny for that. On our way to Le Bar, there a sharp corner which Ben did not reduce his speed make us nearly fly out for our seat, & dear broke something from Ben’s car.

For this time we did not open Martel or order beer, we order something new, Courvoisier & Macallen, 2 bottles for $300 bucks. Courvoisier was really nice, smoother then Martel. I don’t really like the taste of Macallen.

Lots of people turn up that day, the 3 table which we reserve is not enough for all of us & of course the 2 bottle is also not enough. So Kieve open 2 more bottle & 1 or 2 more jug of beer, I can’t recall too.

Seriously we are super high, but still not to the extent of drank I guess, but me & dear went to throw out once each. See the way other get drank was really funny, unusual behaviour they seem super high.

It no joke to sit in an Evo 9 when you are in a half drank state, it make me feel like throwing out, especially the sharp bend at Bedok ITE there before reaching my house. Ben go at his full speed scare the hell out of me, & dear got a blue black on his arm.

<Drink, Drank, Drunk>

<Drunken Us>

It was really nice to sleep when you are drunk, sweet dreams throughout the night, but the waking up part is the killer, headache.

Well, dear went for his usual “Sunday Sport Day” with the rest, I decide to give it a miss, if not I guess I gonna have a worst headache under the hot sun. Anyway need to prepare for a family gathering later at grandma place, bring Dino along. So Dino can play with Jasper again.

Wondering if sis gonna bring Max along? Guess lazy Max will just simply ignore Dino & Jasper.

1 comment: