Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Super Long Weekend (Part II)

After Dear came back from his “Sunday Sport Day”, he took a quick shower & sent me over to my grandma’s house.

Dino was so sad when he see us got change & prepare to go out, he though that we are not bringing him along. But when he saw that I went over to take his leash, he super hyper again, seem to be so excited that I gonna bring him out.

<On the way to Grandma's place>

 

Reach grandma’s house, all attention was on Dino, even for Jasper. Jasper follows where ever Dino goes. Well, a couple of “accident” happened again, I refused to let Dino into the house, I only allow him to roam around in the garden, so we actually closed the glass door, who knows Dino try to run in to the house & he bang hard onto the glass, heart-pain seeing that.

 <When the BIG meet the small>

<Making friends>

I had a rather busy day with Dino there, no chance to BBQ my own food, in the end I need to trouble my cousin to do the job for me.

 

Luckily there lots of kids around, sometime I was so engross in my topic with the other & did not realize that Dino run out of my sight. The kids will run to me & tell me that Dino had gone up to the 2nd level, run into the toilet to play with water etc. 

<Me & my BOY>

 

Okay, I got my Coach bag now. It really very cheap, if I’m not wrong the web-site which I’m browsing sell around 3plus close to 4. Third aunt got it from U.S for me at the price of 147USD. Plus the 8% tax & convert to SGD is only 230SGD. Good grap isn’t it.

 

<My Coach Bag>

Small aunty saw my Puma bag was in a rather bad state when I went to pick up Ah Zhi at airport that day, so she actually pass me a bag which is a gift from her colleague, she did not use that before it still in the plastic bag, she think that the bag don’t suit her.

 

A limited edition Puma bag, Ferrari edition, cool! At the same time she got me a new tube dress, flora print. Hmmm.. for that I guess I might not wear, I prefer plain & boring colours, well, I’m a boring person.

 

Stay till rather late that day as I need to wait for Cat & Ah Ze to come over. Neh, they did not bring Max over, if not I guess it will more like a dogs gathering then a family gathering. Left grandma’s house around 11plus.

<Cool isn't it?!?> 

 

Monday was really a good day for sleeping, rain in the middle of the night, but it more like a torture for me as there thunder as well. Woke up by Dino barking sound, my timid boy, he is afraid to be alone when there is thunder.

 

No choice, drag myself off the bed to give him a good hug. Pull in his little bed into my room; place it just beside my bed, Dino doze off straight again. I guess he really had a very tired day yesterday playing with Jasper.

 

I “nua” at home & head out to City Plaza in the afternoon. Need to pass the Coach wallet to third aunt as Cat doesn’t really like the design. Stay there a couples of hours to catch up with her at the same time, lots of stuff to catch up as now we hardly have chance to meet up, all busy with their own life.

 

Left third aunt’s shop around 4.30pm & head over to dear house. Download lots of new application in his I-phone again, I’m so engross in the games & dear was so into his PS2 games too, till his mum came over to knock on the door & tell us it time to head out.

 

Head out for our dinner at airport. Both his parents have the local delight, super expensive, “Char Siew’ noodle for $5.80 per bowl. Me, dear & his sis queue up for “Popeye” fried chicken instead, we waited close to half an hour, the service there was super slow, by the time we finish buying our food, their parents had finish their. Me & dear’s sis like the mashed potato, but dear don’t find it any special.

 

Time fly, 3 weeks of holiday has come to an end for dear’s sis & it time for her to go back to France. After sending his sis off, time to go home & rest.

 

5 days of break has come to an end too, need to get back to work tomorrow.

 

Can’t imagine the amount of work piling on my table. Haiz..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment