Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Photo Shooting Day

Saturday suppose to be a rest day for me, the sun never rise till the centre of the sky I shouldn’t get out of my bed. But yesterday, I woke up unexpectedly early; I got a date with the gang. I woke up as early as 4plus in the morning.

Feeling rather tired as the day before I tried to get into bed by 10pm, but I keep tossing around & could not get into sleep. Looking into the mirror & I saw myself looking really horrible with the 2 super dark rings under my eyes. Luckily someone invented the concealor, it really a good friend of all women.

Left my house around 5.30am, the street was so quiet at that time. I believe is due to the Chinese 7th month, a lot of empty taxi actually drove pass me & refuse to give me a ride. Reach the destination around 5.50am, 25 more minutes before SC will pick me up from there.

While waiting, A drunken young chap approach me & wanted to borrow my cell from me, of course I say no to him, can see his face look angry when I say I don’t feel comfortable lending him my cell. Not long after, SC they all reach & pick me up from there.

Firstly we went to look for a petrol station to grap some food to fill our stomach. After we had our “pau”, SC drove for quite awhile to look for the place, saw some orange ray coming out from the dark sky, ask SC to drive faster as we don’t want to miss the sunrise.

<Before the sun rises>

Ended up we went to the Puggol Jetty World War II Site for our sunrise. Found a look place to put out stuff & time for photo shooting. Eve was the model for the day, SC & YS tell me a lot on how to adjust the shutter speed & make use of the surrounding light to take good photo, the result turn out well.

<Sun start to rise slowly>

Finally the sun rises at around 7.15am; you can see the orange “yolk” rise for the far corner of the sea, it really beautiful. Took lots of the sunrise & of course some photos of our model of the day, Eve, but I still not good at handling DSLR, landscape photo will still be better than people.

<Eve, our model for the day>

We found a lalang field there, the photo took there of course turn out very nice, but the place was full of mosquitoes, so we faster make our way back to jetty after some shots. Eve really power, she manage to change her clothes in the open without exposing herself, it a skill.

<The Lalang Field>

<Ray of light>

<Smoke>

<The Beach>

<At Jetty>

The whole session ends around 9plus, we head to East Coast “Old Town White coffee” for our breakfast. Thank you SC for sending me to dear’s house after our breakfast, all of them live so far away.

It still early of course dear is still in his “la la” land when I reach, I dozed off on the bed as well, but lots of phone calls wake me up from my sleep. There some people came over to view the house too, dear’s dad intent to sell away this condo & buy a bigger house.

The weather was really hot that day, I accompany dear to head over to PSB to do his enrolment for his advance Diploma course. After he done with his enrolment, we head back again, pick his mum up. His mum bought meow meow for sterilization.

Drop his mum off & we head over to Marina Square to meet up with the rest. Kieve, Haojie & Jimmy was at “Chapter 2” cutting their hair, while waiting, me & dear head over to “Billy Bomber” for some shake. Dear had his favourite chocolate shake, while I prefer to have chocolate malt shake instead.

<My Chocolate Malt Shake>

Kelvin came over to find us too. We head over to Beach Road for our dinner. Had “Yu Tuo Ru” for dinner & lots of other dishes, had chicken, cereal prawn, “wu xiang”, prawn paste chicken, tofu, veggie & oyster egg. The food there was really good, especially the soup, you just can’t stop drinking that. As the place was Haojie friend’s mum open one, so we got a rather good dinner deal, should say is cheap & good.

After dinner, the rest head for movie, “District 9” whiles me & dear head home first. Luckily we never join them for the movie, heard that it rather a lousy show.

Sunday, dear wake me up from sleep as I’m still feeling rather tired & refuse to get up from bed. Woke up & make breakfast for dear.

Till around 2plus we went out to have the usual Sunday Sport day with the rest, but had a change of location this time, we went to Tampines as it raining, there a sheltered court there.

Spend most of the time editing my photo as the file was far too big for me to upload.

Take a look of the photos in my album & enjoy the sunrise too.

~~~~~

~~~

~

<Some Random Photos to share from my album>

<FYI, I fix this models myself, I’m a fan of bike>

<Our Promise>

2 comments:

  1. "a lot of empty taxi actually drove pass me & refuse to give me a ride." they must be thinking they saw a ghost. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha.. I guess so too!!! You all should know I can look pale at time!! Scary looking face to scare ppl.

    ReplyDelete