Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 28, 2009

~Final Destination~

I was so looking forward to knock off yesterday cos dear promise to bring me to watch
“Final Destination 4”



I could still remember the last serial was on the roller coaster thingy, I went to watch with my Raffles City peepz, the show was really nice.

After knock off I head straight to dear’s house. On the way walking there I went to 7-11 to buy some candies, I cannot live without sweet in my bag, it always come in handy when I’m about to black out.



I was rather pissed. Few days back, I went there to buy cigarette, 7-11 was selling at $11.80, after I walk down the road, I saw a shop selling at $11.40, so I told myself next time I will come here & buy instead of going to 7-11. But yesterday when I bought from the shop which sells at $11.40, after buying, I walk down a few shops, there another shop selling it at $11. Pissed!

After dear done with his showering & stuff, we head off to Marina Square for our late dinner. I had a Bento set with salmon & unagi, both my favorite, but was rather expensive.

Both Haojie & Jimmy reach not long after we finish our dinner, Derek join shortly after, went shopping with the guys, kind of window shopping, but most of the shops going to close soon. As usual, we will hang out at the arcade most of our time before the movie.

The movie turns out to be disappointment for us, it was not as good as what we expected & the movie is rather short, 80 minutes only, waste of time. I still so looking forward to watch the movie after I saw the trailer that time.

Anyway a new movie is coming soon; I’m really looking forward to watch that too, “Phobia 2”. It going to be on the big screen on the 9th September, it falls on Sharon’s birthday, but I doubt dear wanna watch that movie with me.



There a very funny incident happens yesterday night. When I reach home around 1plus yesterday, I can see the lighting flush across the dark sky & thunder roaring. So, I decided to let Dino sleep in my room for the night, since my mum already in deep sleep, I let Dino sleep on the bed with me, which mum will never allow.

Dino take my arm as his pillow & doze off straight. It weather was really good for sleep, so cooling & I fall into deep sleep too. My boy just cannot sleep still in a position; he will go every corner of my bed to sleep awhile, he like to sleep on my blanket most, I believe cos it very soft.

I was feeling very cold half way through, so I pull my blanket to cover properly, guess what happen. I didn’t realize that Dino sleep on the blanket close to my feet, with this pull, Dino fall onto the floor & he gave me a super innocent & blur look. I don’t if that hurt, but I just keep laughing there.

I can’t imagine I kick Dino off the bed.
~~~~~
~~~
~
Yesterday was browsing through Facebook & saw that I was tag in this photo. Our Secondary 5 class photo, that was like 7years back, I really miss the good old days.




No comments:

Post a Comment