Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 17, 2009

Saturday JB trip

Saturday I woke up, get myself prepared & before I left the house I gave dear a call to make sure he got lunch to eat then I head over to his place.

 

Dear’s mum already bought lunch for them, so I bought a double cheese burger for my lunch & my favorite peach red tea.

 

Nua at dear house till late afternoon, couldn’t decide where to go, dear was suggesting to go KTV or movie together, but I don’t feel like doing any of that, but out of the 2, I chose to go watch movie instead.

 

So went we drive out, close to the gate, dear saw a red Honda Fit outside the house with some other cars & he say is Jimmy, actually any Honda Fit on road he saw he will say is Jimmy, the car is so common on road, machiam the taxi on the road.

 

But after a closer look, it really Jimmy, we got a shock, why is he waiting outside the gate. Not only Jimmy, there so many of them, Ben, Kelvin, Sebas, Johnny, Ah long & his girlfriend all outside the gate, so we park the car by the side to talk to them.

 

Dear was being caught by them, he told them he is staying home today to do his work, in the end they saw us going out. Dear was drag to tag along for their JB trip. He was rather reluctant to go as he was afraid of the jam. 

 

But everyone looked at my face can tell that I really wish to tag along, so dear had no choice, he went back to his house to take the passport while the rest all head over to my house first as I need to pick up my passport as well.

 

As expected, the jam was bad & the weather was not good either, it raining. The worst thing is dear did not drive in for so long, so he cannot remember the road, we must really need to stay close to the other cars, it really pissed him off as we can hardly see the rest in sight due to the bad traffic.

 <Heavy Jam at Custom>

<That Jimmy's car that why I cover the plate number>

Finally we cross over the custom after an hour plus. Meet up with the rest at the meeting point to change money & buy cigarette first. Their cigarette packaging is like Singapore now, with those gross photo on it, well, no matter how gross the picture is, it can never affect a smoker.

 

After all are ready, head off to Jusco. Through out the journey dear was super pissed again & having a hard time catching up with the rest, dear did a lot of “stunt” just to catch up. Dash over the red light, anyhow cut lanes all this & drive at a super fast speed, scary.

 <3 people on a bike>

 

Once reach Jusco & alight from the cars everyone was like scolding Kelvin. He is the only one that knows the way, but he never care about those following behind, he is always no where in sight.

 

Jusco was a rather big shopping mall, not much different for Singapore’s mall, but you will feel rather comfortable walking there as even though it weekend, but it so quiet there, no need to squeeze your way through.

 

After Jusco, it time for dinner. We head to “King Crab Seafood” for dinner. Order lots of food, 1 cream crab, 1 black pepper crab, 1 chilli crab, 1 fish, 1 “ku lu meat”, 1 veggie, 1 cereal prawns, 1 fried rice & frog legs. Total bills of 680RM share by 12 person, but seriously the food was not the excellent, not worth the money, don’t know who suggested to eat the restaurant.

 

<Their display of seafood>

 

But one thing good about eating at restaurant is I will have lesser risk of getting food poisoning again, I got a rather sensitive stomach. I remember I got 2 times food poisoning at Malaysia due to eating the road side stall.

 

After our dinner, we drive to another location to eat “cheng teng”. Their “cheng teng” was really cheap & good! So much nicer comparing to Singapore one, order “rojak” as some of the guys is hungry still.

 

<On our way for "Cheng Teng">

 

I buay tanhan one of dear’s friend which join us half way. He is super noisy & irritating; really feel like giving him a tight slap to ask him to shut his mouth.

 

 Went to buy some DVD after the “cheng teng” session. Dear bought a lot of serial drama for me, I got lots of shows to watch now, guess it gonna keep me entertain for quite sometime now. Cheap! It just so cheap that I feel like buying a lot home.

<Maltese in the DVD shop, there another Silky there too!!>

 

After visiting of the DVD store, time for petrol & car wash, after the car wash, we gonna head back & be prepare for the jam again. To our surprise, no jam on our way back, super smooth, if not I gonna kena nag by dear again.

 

<Candy & Gum Dear bought for me while waiting for car washed>

<FYI I thought the Skittles was gum in the 1st place>

<while waiting for the rest>

<ME>

No comments:

Post a Comment