Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 12, 2009

my weekend

Friday night out with my girlz. Hardly got chance to really get together, other den those time that we spent in office together.

Had dinner at "NYDC", the food make me feel sick!! Guess what, it so tasteless that I must actually add salt in my pasta. The only thing that I'm able to accept is their coffee.

Had lot of drink that day. Tot we are spending long hours at "NYDC" that why i order a Halznut Coffee (didn't manage to finish, far too much). Who know they wanna find a smoking area which we can chat, drink and smoke at the same time.

So we shift to a restaurant beside the "Starbuck" which i use to hang out while i'm studying at Kaplan. Order drink again, had Kiwi Passion Smoothie this time, but it taste like Guava Juice. Around 11pm, we are being "chase off" by the waiter as they are closing, we move again, to "Bobby" (a restaurant, pub sort of place)

Had 2 pot of tea, Earl Grey & Chamomile. Silent fill the air most of the time. Guess partly is because the table is far too big, all of us is very tired at that hour and we had finish the "peak" of our topic.

Head off around 1plus, reach home after shower head straight to bed.

Finally watch "Bedtime Story" on Saturday. Funny story bit i expect more of those funny scene.

Guess what dinner i had that day?? Dear's Maggie Mee, lolz.. Been together for 2years plus, this is the second time dear cook noodle for me. Can't get the taste of the 1st time off my mind till now. (noodle with plain water.. oppp) This time round taste much better, with my favourite chesse sauage too.

But still i appreciate alot for dear to cook for me.

Sunday, had our dinner at K-box, buffet dinner. my treat this time, cannot even remember how many time of dinner i still owe dear. hahahahha

2 comments:

  1. Agree! NYDC food sucks exclude the dessert. their spag juz throw in the mirowave n thats it they nv sautate the pasta.all is miro miro n miro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANDY!! relax le, dun get so work up! next time i go "BIG O" eat instead, k??? remember more food at a cheaper price for me!!!

    ReplyDelete