Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

~hApPy BiRtHdAy My FrIeNdS~

Firstly, let me wish my friends that were born in 14th January happy birthday first.

Dear Rozi, Happy Birthday

Wish you Good Health!!

Dear Esther, Happy 19th Birthday

May you Stay Happy Always!!

Dear Alvin, Happy 29th Birthday

Hope you remains Cheerful as Before!!

Yesterday, just 15mins before knocking off, we celebrate the birthday of our January Baby. My boss, Louis and Rozi are our January Baby.

Bought a cake and drink to celebrate as usual. But this time round, didn't expect all our enginner is in too, usually they will be out-station during those hours. So a "not so big cake" was share among 22 of us.

Rozi knows i love chocolate, she put lots of chocolate on my piece of cake for me, very sweet right?!? But our poor January Baby give out all the cakes to other and they don't have any left for themselve.

Guess what, as Rozi birthday is on the very next day, my boss actually went out while other enjoying eating, bought a piece of cake for Rozi. Isn't my boss sweet?!? Anyway, really glad to have such a good boss that will fight on be-half of us for our right and those good colleagues. 

So far, I consider lucky to meet those good bosses at work. Not forgetting Roland, he really take good care of me the past 7years while I'm working in Haagen Dazs. Teach me everything he knows, make me a better person at work, and even a better person handling my personal stuffs.

Of cos, my current boss, Louis!!

Our Singapore C. S. Team

Me, Yong Seong, Felix, Louis, Rozi (top left to right)

Steve (bottom) - Zuhri (not in photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment