Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 22, 2009

looking forward for CNY

Did some evil stuff with my girls today, but no guilt in me, somehow it lightens up my day even more.

 

Since is evil stuff, definitely I won’t be posting any detail here. *Hehe!! Evil smile*

 

Just blame themselves for their mouth being so .

 

So looking forward for the arriving of this coming weekend. Never happen before, but since Monday I already have the weekend mood.

 

I’m too old to look forward for CNY like what I always do when I’m young. I’m just look forward for the long break.

 

Did lot of window shopping recently, suddenly I realized I got so many stuff that I wish to buy or wish to have.

 

  • A new MP3, mine spoil for a long time le, but currently no model that I’m aiming
  • A new Camera, forget what brand is that.
  • A poach for my mobile when I go jogging.
  • A new wallet as mine is already dirty & torn
  • A lady-like bag which I had never own one before
  • An oversea trip that I  always been looking forward for
  • A new pair of jogging shoes, my pair of Addias is super worn out
  • I want a puppy!! Waiting for 小星星to be born.
  • A new desktop for my mum

 

It always good to have something to look forward to, but if the day which I really have the money to get all those stuff, in the end I will also 不舍得to spent these money on unnecessary thing.


I will feel the pinch. *Ouch* (think le also feel the pain)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment