Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Exhausted

Feeling kind of exhausted now after so many day of activity going on. Guess I should start of from the day of Chinese New Year eve.

Had my reunion dinner at home with Cat & mum of cos. Last year of having reunion dinner together I guess, this year end Cat is marrying off, next year will only left the two of us. I really can’t imagine the day I marry off too.

After my dinner, wait for dear to come & pick me up. I’m so happy that dear say he going to bring me to “River Angpao” for a walk, very sweet of him isn’t it, as my Dear hate crowd.

Kind of disappointed that it not like many years back, what a boring place, so we decide to make a move from there and head to Mac at Marine Square to meet up with the rest.

Expecting to see fire work like all other years. Who know when the clock strike 12, only loud cracking sound and white smoke in the sky. Guess everyone know that economic is down, maybe the government want to save up the firework money and replace by fire cracker instead.

Head to Katong to meet up with the rest. Everyone was busy with their “machine”, so me and dear head to e-coffee to grap  a drink and watch Liverpool VS Everton. It a lousy match I can say. After the match, I’m feeling rather tired. So dear send me home first before he head to Kelvin’s house for gambling session.

Chinese New Year first day, as per normal routine, need to go my grandmother’s for visting. I’m so bored there, it just a routine to me and I feel kind of meaningless for spending hours sitting there, doing nothing.

Around evening time, dear done with his visiting, he came and picks me up. Head to my house for a short nap, as dear only slept for 3 hours the day before. Woke him up at around 8pm, got him wash up and it time to head to Kelvin’s house.

Had our dinner over at Kelvin’s place and it gambling session again. As there is too many of us, we decide to play Black Jack instead of Mahjong.  Lost around 20 bucks for me, and dear lost 150 bucks. Kelvin is our big winner for the day, he won around 400 bucks.

It already 3plus in the morning, too tired to continue,  ask dear to send me home first before he carry on with the games.

Woke up only at noon today. Got myself wash up and took a cab to my grandmother’s house, play Black Jack again, but luckily never lost much today. After dinner over at grandmother’s house, took a cab over to dear’s house.

When I reach dear’s house, head to his room and saw everyone gather around the table playing Black Jack.

Gambling, gambling. Is that what Chinese New Year all about? I also don’t know. Anyway I just break my own rule and gamble 2 days straight; I had enough of all this gamble stuff. Break my promise to myself no wonder I can never win.

Anyway just something to share, I’m a person that can never win in the gambling table. It a vow that I made, telling me not to have anything got to do with gamble.

No comments:

Post a Comment