Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 19, 2009

CNY Shopping

17 January 2009 - Saturday

A gentle phone call from my dear in the morning, wake me up from bed. Got up and had my shower, head out to pay for our "baby" installment.

Brought lunch for mum and head back home, it times to make my "爱心" cookies for my dear. Dump in lot of chocolate chip to suit my dear's taste. Before Sharon came I’m done with the job.

Dear came and pick me up after his school. Head to Queenway with Kelvin and Rong Gui for some CNY shopping. Yap!! You all did not hear wrongly, we went shopping.

Didn't manage to find any shoes for dear there, and we can't find Kelvin's jean either. So, second stop, we head to parkway.

Had our dinner at the hawker centre, and time to shop again. No grap again!! But at least Kelvin manages to find his jean.

My lazy bum Dear keep complaining that he is tired of walking. Anyway he seldom or can say never go shopping with me, and of cos, I treasure those moment.

Planning where to go next. The rest intend to go to JB. Kind of sad as dear don't wish to tag along, as i really wish to make a trip there by car, never try before.

Sad!

18 January 2009 - Sunday

Is a usual day for us to "" at home, but not for today.

Had our shower and got prepare to head to Tampines. Insist dear to go for a hair cut at Jean Yip, the price for a man’s haircut is not cheap.

The hairdresser told dear that he is so lucky to have a GF that actually pay for his haircut. Guess what my dear say to her? He says he was being force to come for his haircut, he damm “麻烦” right?

While he getting his hair cut, i went in to different shop to look for dear CNY clothing. Manage to se a few. Force dear to try on those after his haircut. As i know Dear hate shopping and squeeze with everyone out there, so just went in those selected shop which I chosen.

Got a good grap from Puma, at last manage to find a pair of new shoes for Dear, his old pair is really dirty. Got his top too, a pink top for this CNY!! Dear only wear black for most of the time, so for this CNY, being force by me to get pink top. Dear's mum also suggest him to get pink this year. I think Dear look cute in pink.

For myself, I did not manage to buy any stuff. I was so busy looking out for Men’s top and shoes while Dear having his haircut. Anyway, I had over-spent this month, it also good for me not to do any shopping.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment