Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 5, 2009

Left 4 Dead

Back to work as per normal, no more public holiday to look forward this week, need to wait till CNY comes, can collect "ang pao" too.

I'm so tired today. Guess what, i can't believe that i actually went to play lan game with dear and his frenz last Saturday. It was a real tiring experience.

Supposingly i had my dental appointment on last Saturday at 11.30am, received a call from the nurse telling me not to be late as the doctor need to go off at 12.30pm. Did as i was told. who know received a call in the morning on the very day asking me if i can make it eariler.

Well, i reach the clinic at 10plus going to 11am. I was so pissed, I waited for 45mins and it still not my turn yet. I walked to the nurse, told her i wanted to cancel my appointment. The nurse check with the doctor, tell me why not wait for another 15min and it will be my turn.

That made my blood boiled even more. Told the nurse off, if they cannot promise me on the timing, they shouldn't even ask me to come early. Made me sitting there nearly for 1hr, i was so angry!!! Arrghhh~

Since it already close to noon, called up Jinfeng & Junjia, "dapao" lunch for them as i need to make a trip down to HD to take some piping bag for my cookies.

Try out the new ice cream flavour, "Chocolate Hazlnut Brittle". OMG, the chocolate taste was so rich, just 1 scoop, 1 scoop is more den enough. Had a long chat with them till dear came and pick me up.

Wondering where dear bringing me to. Stop outside Batok's house, dear told me that he is going to bring me to play game, kill zombie. I paused for awhile, don't really believe what he said as he know I don't like to play game. Who know what he said is true, head to Katong with Batok.

Seriously, I'm really not a gaming type of person, if you want to teach me how to play, you need to be real patience as if the way and attitude of teaching and talking to me is bad i will just blow my top and i experience that lot of time before while dear trying to teach me, that why most of the time i rather chose not to learn den seeing that both of us ended up black face.

Played "Left 4 Dead". A new game, is like "House of the Dead" sort of game. Start playing around 4pm, the 3D graphic is giving me a real headache and dizzy spell. The game was excited, team work is important in this game.

While in the exciting part, Batok suddenly say,

"Mark, ask XXX to heal you, she got the pills"

I paused for awhile, why will he call me as XXX. Well, simply forget it and continue with the game, nearly killed by the zombie while i paused. But i don't really feel comfortable hearing that.

Time flies, it already 8plus when we stop. Had a quick dinner, parked our bike outside Ben's house, all head for movie at Marina Square in Ben's car.

Watch "Transporter 3". What i can say about this show is not as excited as i expect. Is more like advertising the car which Jason Statham driving as he mus stay 75 feet around the car. The show is like telling you that is a good car, can go on land, railway track, and even when the car got into the sea, it still work.

After the movie, Jimmy join us for a drink. Till around 1am, Ben need to head back as he need to wake up early for work tomorrow. As for the rest of us, head to Katong to play game, AGAIN!! as what Jimmy suggest.

The game is a real "Hot Stuff" now, not all lan shop has the game, and all the com that has the game was occupied. Waited for an hour plus just for the game. So the rest head for a pool game to kill the time. By the time we have a com to play it already 2plus.

Advance game was really hard to completed, always got killed by the zombie.

Realise it already 6plus in the morning when we stop playing. Everyone was like so tired and stone. By the time i reach home, had my shower and getting ready for bed is already around 7am.

Just too tired to go anywhere on sunday.

Actually gaming is not a cheap past-time, we play around a total of 8hour plus minus, it cost dear close to 30bucks for the 2 of us. Somemore just to clear the whole game will take us around an hour plus.

Phew~ never imagine i will play till 6am with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment