Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Addias Watch

Skipping dinner yesterday is part of my diet plan. Who know as the night fall I'm getting hungry bit by bit.

How can i not be hungry, the day before i went jogging & had a bread for dinner. And yesterday i had bread for both breakfast and lunch. Dear say better don't let him know i faint again if i continue to eat like that, he will simply ignore me.

Dear knows i can't resist good food, so he actually name out all the name of the foods i love to tempt me. He damm evil, right?!? but he got his sweet part as well. 

So dear actually drove to Kallang Mac, bought my a pack of Twister Fries (i love that so much) for me and he had a Hot Fudge Sundae. So sweet of dear leave half of the sundae for me with lot of fudge on it!!! It SINFUL but i love it.. there goes my diet plan.

Reach home, didn't really manage to talk to Cat as she say she is very tired going to bed le. So doing my sit-up as usual, den Cat say she bought something for me, she left it on my computer desk, ask me to check it out the next morning.

Wake up this morning and went to check out my gift. Guess what that. It a Addias watch.

OMG!! Cat really pamper me too much le. The addias watch that she bought me 3 years back is still working, but the strip wear off last year.

Saw Sengie wear this watch a month back i guess, and i really like it very much. I don't know how other think, but for me, i will not spend nearly 200bucks for a watch, i will feel the pitch. For frenz who know me well enough will know that.

So i had been searching high & low for a cheap & good watch to suit my needs. Finally i found a Casio watch last Saturday. Only cost me 40plus bucks, and i feel quite confortable with that.

Actually got a little secret to share with you guys, i only know how to read a digital watch. If you give me other type of watch, please don't ask me the time. I will take very long to figure out what is the time, and there is a high chance i will tell you the wrong timing.

Sengie was actually telling me that when she went out with Cat yesterday, Cat force her to find the watch for her. My sista very sweet, right?!? Love you Cat, thanks for the watch!!! muack muack muack!!

1 comment: