Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 29, 2009

“meet the parents” session

End of my long CNY break, back to work today. Feeling rather stone, cannot adjust my body clock back yet.

 

Yesterday woke up earlier compare to the past few days, as dear told me that he is coming over to my house and 拜年 with my mum in the noon and bring me out for movie after that.

 

Received a call from dear in the late morning, telling me that he not able to come over my place at the noon time as his friend is troubled, he need to accompany his friend but he promise me to come over to my house by 5pm.

 

Feeling a little disappointed when I hear that, wondering how am I going to spend my afternoon at home doing nothing. But I believe that at times, each and everyone need some support from their friend, there is no reason for me to be unreasonable.

 

Dear kept his promise, he reach my house at around 5pm. I’m very surprised, when my mum ask him if he want to stay over for dinner he actually agree.

 

Dear told me that he never had a “meet the parents” session before. But I want to thanks dear to do this for me, for the past two years, I been persuading dear to have a simple dinner with my mum but he had never agree to it before.

 

Thanks dear for doing all this for me, I really appreciate which you had done.

 

After having steamboat at my house, me & dear head to Kallang Leisure Park to catch a movie, watch “Love Matter”.

 

I will not recommend this show to anyone of you out there, I feel that it rather a waste of money to watch this show. No story lines, not that funny actually & it very draggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment