Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 25, 2009

~ Happy New Year ~

It Chinese New Year eve today, looking up to my clock now, around 3 more hours to our reunion dinner time.

It gonna be the last year Cat will be eating with us. This coming December, she will be officially marry off.

Yesterday, dear wake me up from my sleep, ask me to get ready and he will come & pick me up. Dear behave rather weird, he doesn’t tell me where we are heading to. Finally we reach Steven’s house, overheard their conversation then I know we are going to West Mall.

Little situation happened, no choice, reach West Mall but never even step out of the car and we head back le.  

Me & dear not knowing where to go now as the situation spoil his plan (I don’t know what his plan still) so I suggest to head to West Coast Plaza.

It a lousy place to go shopping, most of the shop there is not open still, and the place is very small. Most of the shops which are in operation are only food outlet. Had our early dinner at Fish & Co, love the Clam Chowder.

Finally dear tell me what he is up to, acting so strange the whole day. He read my blog, he know that I have a lot of thing I wish to buy. So dear actually want to buy a new MP3 and my wrist poach for me today. I’m so touch!

Told dear actually I wish to buy those thing by myself, but dear insist to buy at least one item for me, so ask dear to get me the wrist poach.

At night, we head to Tampines 201 there to have a stroll at the “Pasa Malam”. Guess we arrive too late le, most of the shop had closed; left those that sell New Year goodies.

Singaporean is really very scary, look at the way they snatch those goodies, somehow I will feel ashamed for them.

Had this conversation with dear today, wish to share with everyone out there.

If u were a Degree holder, facing this bad economic, you are retrenched, after trying so hard to find a job, there isn’t any outcome. Will you bring your pride down, to work in coffee shop to carry coffee??

For me, personally I think I will. Till the situation that you have no income, worst to worst case, if you have a family of your own, children to feed, pride is nothing to compare to money.

This is my personal view; you can agree or disagree to it. Maybe I always like to look at those worst worst situation, that why I took up hospitality course bah.

Guess I’ll stop here for this entry, think about the conversation I share, it always good to get yourself prepare for the worst before any situation comes.

Let me wish everyone out there a early ~Happy “NIU” Year”. Wishing everyone have a great year ahead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment