Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 30, 2009

Mixed Feeling

Lazing in the office, hope that the time will passed real soon. Suddenly received a SMS from user +658433XXXX (I did not save the number in my phonebook).

 

Sender: Tonight you free a not? Your sis coming at 8pm to see me, you want to come??

 

A SMS from a lonely man. I paused for awhile (in deep thought), I replied an “OK”.

 

Many bad memories come to my mind at the paused moment. I tried not to recall, but I saw all the flash back still.

 

I believed I can forget everything that had happen, but in reality I just lying to myself. I hate him; I hate him to the core, but that was at least ten years ago.

 

Forgive & forget is easier to say then do. I cannot say that I had already mastered the skill, but I’m trying very hard to.

 

After all, he is an old man now. If say in nasty words, I won’t know how many more new years he going to have. He never does his duty as a father, if I also not do my duty as a daughter, what make me so different from him?

 

Anyway it just a simple request of having dinner with his own daughters, a request which I had been turning down for years, I think it time for me to answer his request now.

 

Although I had agree to go for the dinner tonight, but I still have a mixed feeling in me. I’m don’t know what feeling is that, but it making me very uncomfortable, I never had this feeling before.

No comments:

Post a Comment