Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Target

Currently my mood is very good till now, hopefully there nothing out there to spoil my 美丽的心情.

Suddenly have the urge of calculating my monthly fixed expense, wanted to know how far am i away from my 30K target.

  • transport - 100
  • handphone bill - 60
  • insurance - 100
  • house-hold bill - 150
  • installment - 100
  • cigrattee - 150 (estimated 3pkt a week)
  • lunch & dinner - 300 (estimated $10 daily)
  • saving - 150

Total is already $1110, my spare cash i will have monthly is only around a few hundred bucks.

Guess i need to work double hard for my target, i still so far from my target. Gonna cut down on my cigrattee, if possible i gonna quit my smoking habit and i can save more each month.

说的容易. If possible i had already kick the habit of mine years ago. but i will still try, even not able to quit, is not a bad idea to cut down down.

Gonna cut down my expense of going out with frenz, the spending is far too high le.

Time to think how am i going to spent my time wisely other den going out and spent lot. I wanna 减肥我要变美美.

Believe frenz that saw me recently realise that i had put on some weight. Gonna put a stop here, I'm not going to put on anymore weight.

Gonna kick away my crave for junk food. Planning to do at least 30 - 50 sit-up daily to train up my tummy (started yesterday). From today onward, if i have a smooth day at work and weather is by my side, i will go jog around my area after work.

Wanted to go back to my healthy lifestyle like last time. Wondering how i convinece myself last time to head down to gym at least 2 time a week, need a strong mind for that.

Everything will start now, working hard for my target:

  • Earn Lots
  • Cut down on smoking
  • Cut down on junk food
  • Slim down

我要加油!!

No comments:

Post a Comment