Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PEEK-A-POO!! Stay Tune =D

A dream can only be an unrealistic hope unless you put your plan into action & bring it to reality.

For your information, I didn't quote or "steal" this phrase from anywhere, I came out with it myself after I feel "inspired" somehow & I personally feel it kind of true when it apply to life.

Yesterday I took my very first step of putting my plan into action before I bring it to reality. For those who don't know yet, just a sneak preview for you guys, Lynn is setting a blog shop of her own together with her buddy, Sharon.

What are we selling?!? Targeting on the festive season, we had came out of a range of Christmas design cup cakes at a reasonable price, design are sweet & cute enough to give away as a Christmas presents to your loved ones =D For more information, stay tune with me & I'll release the URL here latest by early next week.

This is the very start of bringing my dream to reality, dear friends out there, please remember to support me!! Feedbacks are most welcome, only with your feedbacks, I can fine-tune my unrealistic hope, to a sweet sweet dream.

We can never fight a battle without weapons. Yesterday me & Sharon meet up after work to source out our required baking tools, though both of us actually physically & mentally worn out after a hectic day a work, we dragged our tired body still. Plan will always be a plan unless you put it into action.

Baking tools are very expensive, thanks god we both have some at home, so we don't really need to get that much. But just the miscellaneous things we bought yesterday, the bill came up to close to 100bucks.

I was mad hungry after buying our stuffs, had our dinner at Burger King. After dinner, we went for a coffee at Starbuck to work out on our T&C, pricing, designs etc, there so much we need to do.

I'm so looking forward to this coming Friday, Dino's 2nd birthday celebration & our roll out day. Stay tune with us =D

No comments:

Post a Comment