Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last minute but Always Ready

I really kind of missing the crazy peepz a lot. Last minute but always ready, this used to be our favorite quote. A SMS from Jo to have dinner together, no hesitation & agreed right away.

Before the rest turn up me & Jo had a "Gong Cha" each & off we go with our shopping spree again. You just can't put 2 crazy women together, it a disaster, if Ah Cek never reach in time, I guess we gonna buy more stuff from Daiso. Other than the 2 pairs of flat I bought, all other stuffs are food item (I'm actually munching my cod fish snack while typing this entry).

We bought a same pair of flat, we shall wear it out together 1 day soon.

Had a simple dinner at Thai Express, I really "peifu" Jo persistence toward food, die die want to eat "Tom yam" even she with her swollen face &  the big hole in her gum. Jokes filled our dining table just like before, even time & distance tend to push us apart at time, but the bond is still there.

I can't believe we had another cup of "Gong Cha" again after our dinner. Sitting at the side of the river drinking our "Gong Cha", puffing out the smoke & die laughing of the crappy jokes, everything just seem like back to the old time.

Time flies, it time for us to head back, no longer like the young time where we can hang out till 6am in the morning, we are all grown up adults now, all are engaged to different commitment to our life.

I hope to hang out with them real soon, can we go prawning together on our next outing?

No comments:

Post a Comment