Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 22, 2010

Flared

<<0.jpg>>
I watched 2 movies over the weekend, "Unstoppable" on Friday & "House Maid" on Saturday. Initially I thought that "Unstoppable" is kind of a crappy show, but surprisingly it turn out to be a good show, non-stop thrilling till the end. Unlike "House Maid", that is a real crappy show.

Yesterday my mood flared, not because of anyone else but myself. I decide to brush up my cupcakes skills so I do not need to always depend on Sharon when there an order or when I wanna do sample for photo-taking, I understand that she is feeling rather stressed & tight up in her work, I don't wish to stress her up too much.

So, I spend my whole Sunday at home doing up the cupcake myself, the cupcakes I made was a total failure. I feeling very demoralizing at that point of time when dear told me it don't taste nice. I never blame him for being straight forward, I know he wouldn't lie to me over such issue as he is very particular on the taste of food, & he will tell me the true so I can improved.

Guess what, even my decorating skill go hay-wire that day, all my bumble bee size, shape & even the look of it are not consistence. Dear tried to consoled me, he ask me take a break as I had been working on it for hours, he say maybe I just too tired & can't concentrate. But I wasn't feeling better in anyway, in a fit of angry, I shoved all the cupcakes & fondant décor I made from the table into a big plastic bag & dump it into the trash can.

I feel suck to the max, I'm such an useless dum ass, even follow the same recipe that Sharon used, I can go wrong. What the fuck am I doing, I really don't know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment