Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 15, 2010

Another tough night

I was rather sad, my lappy has officially pronounced dead. This mean that I would have problem updating my blog from now on, but no worry, although I hate that I'm given a lappy at work (which mean unfinished work need to bring home to complete), but that can act as a standby for me.

On Friday before I knock off, I received a call from Gie, she needs my help. This poor girl, her mum was oversea, her brother was no where found, she tried to reach one of the aunty but she cannot find her, no choice so she need to approach me.

I called aunty Sandy to check what are the documentation I need to take note for renting a flat, got some nagging from her, she say it too dangerous for 2 ladies to go house viewing with the agent alone. Lucky enough I got a caring dear at time, even before asking, he offered to go with us.

When we reach there, the agent was a total Ah Beng, talking with me with the cigarette in his hand, so rude, but at least the way he talk is rather polite still. This is a mass viewing of flat, look at the people waiting to view the flat, sorry to say, they don't look like any decent chaps to me.

Appointment was at 7.30pm, but the agent was told last minute that the owner are rushing over now, he can only make it by 8.30pm. We decide to wait too, I had a chat with the agent, list down the documentation that I need from him. Not long after he called Sengie's mobile saying that the owner no intention to renew the legal rental document from HDB, so no point waiting for illegal stuff, we decide to make a move instead.

Dear offered to send Gie over to Tampines & we head back home after that as both of us gonna wake up early the next day, so no plan of going anywhere.

I woke up so early on a Saturday morning as I'm a volunteer for the company's social day, this year is a trip to Discovery Centre. I don't wish to talk much about the trip, seriously I doubt I'll going for such company event again as I really don't feel the children are the needy ones that need our help, they even let me see the ugly side of human. I would rather go orphanage home or old folk home to help those who really need our help.

Dear came over to pick me up from Discovery Centre after he done with his work, accompany him for lunch & we head back to his house. Dear's car was parked in the carpark, got knows someone actually bang on his car, lucky no harm to the car, only a slight dent on the car plate.

I was having a bad headache that afternoon & feeling real tired, so I took the medicine & nap alittle.

In the evening time, we head over to the pick up his cousin & aunty at Toa Payoh, head over to Old Airport Road to meet up the rest for dinner together. Seriously it a feast, so much food, lucky I was well hidden at 1 corner so no one actually realize that how much I eat.

At night, we decide to go for a spin, we got 3 destination that night, Dempsey hill, Tuas beach & Senoko sector. Sadly, we had a tough night that day & we only manage to complete 2 destination.

While on the BKE heading toward Senoko, suddenly we hear a loud sound from the car, no choice but stop at the side of the expressway to check the car. While I guide the car to move over to other lane, dear was laying in the middle of the expressway to see what happen to the bottom.

Dear was shock to see the inner side of the tyre actually gives way, the loud sound was actually the flipping of the tyre sound. We drive slowly to a nearest exit, stop under a block to allow the tyres to cool down alittle, it freaking burning hot. Lucky the tyre is not burst, only worn off, so we actually can ride back home.

We tried to drive real slow & make our way home, we are like at the other end of Singapore, we had a long way to go. Till Lornie Road, dear feel that the tyre can no longer make it, we quickly exit out & look for a petrol station. It was close to 1plus in the morning, we are sitting there, searching for 24hours tyres service, tow etc as the tyre really burst, we can't carry on driving anymore. Sadly, for Honda cars they do not have any spare tyres at the back.

The tow truck came around 4am in the morning, I was mad tired by then. While sitting in the tow truck & heading toward the car shop, I dozed off, I can dozed off in such a noisy truck this really show how tired am I.

Dear as me to bend down & look at the worn off tyre at the car shop, I was shocked, the tyre really tear into 2 like a watermelon skin, dear gonna spend another bomb again.

It was a really long night for us, this is the second time the tyre actually burst on the Saturday night. Lucky dear did not lost his temper that night, he still can talk & joke with me, but can really see this face damn sian that night & trying to keep me awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment