Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hari Raya Haji


I feel that my blog is pretty bored with lots of scrabbling of words. I still can update my blog even my lappy is down, I have my way, but, I have problem uploading multiple photos.

I guess it gonna be real bored reading just the words, so I gonna try to make my each blog entry as short as possible, but I'll try to upload it more frequently. Still deciding if I should get an I-pad, a lappy or netbook, too much choices.

Back to work after 1 day of break, I hate holiday in the middle of the week, it just so out of the blue. But nice enough of dear came over to pick me up from work on Tuesday, had our dinner & head back home. Life is getting stagnant after so many years together.

Like it or not, that the fact in life, how excited can your life be, there always an end to that. Anyway I'm totally cool with that, I accept with an open heart, we still got a life time more of boring life to go.

Had a good sleep that night, woke up rather late the next morning. So nice waking up at my own timing of my body clock, but I forget to turn off my damn alarm that morning.

I just love my boy so much, I feel that I did not spend enough time with him, I feel so bad. Even when I neglect him most of the time, but my boy is always there for me. I just love to look at the way he lay beside my pillow everyday when I open my eyes every morning.

Dear bought me to Illuma for a walk yesterday, he say if not I will keep complaining that he never bring me out. Intial plan was to catch a movie there, but there so many people queuing for tickets, so we decided to give it a miss.

Went over to dear's place to have dinner. When dinner gonna start, I start scooping my rice over to dear's plate, aunty scooping her to uncle's plate & Tim's girlfriend scooping over to Tim's plate, damn funny, dear look at Tim & say this to him, "You need to get use to it, in a few years time, you gonna become my size". Everyone break into laugher on the spot.

Woohoo, nowaday I don't need to wash the dishes after meal anymore, now is Tim's girlfriend task to do it. I'm not being evil, but if she don't feel like washing, I'm totally cool on taking over, I wanna do the washing in the start, just that she got to the sink before me while I'm still doing the cleaning in the front, well, too bad. Whahhahhahah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment