Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 8, 2010

Cupcake sample calling once, calling twice. . .

So far the feedback from people who tried our cupcakes say that it good, the sweetness was just nice & the designs was rather creative & sweet.

I spend nearly the whole Friday to design the creation, whole of Sunday to edit the photos, upload to our blog shop, create our Facebook page account. The response was a little disappointing for me, from yesterday till now, I send out a page suggestion to my 300 over friends in my Facebook account, there only 4 persons that click on the "like" icon on my page.

Seriously I do get a little disappointed & dishearted when I see this, I thought my friends will be rather supportive over my idea, but I seem to be wrong.

That the start, I shouldn't get so depress easily, there still a long way to go. Even my friends did not click on the "like" icon, I do believe that some of them actually did visit the webbie actually, at least my blog hit goes to 100 over hits in less than 1 day.

Decide to find 1 days to take leave again some time soon, to do out some samples for my colleagues to try since some of them request for sampling before buying. Anyway Loh say I need to plan my leaves, just log in to my leave application system, my FY10 leave still untouched yet, till today, I still have 16.5 days leave left.

I decide to clear 6.5days of leave & 1 day social day off before April 2011 next year, so I can bring forward 10days of leave. That mean I gonna have 27 days of leave in total for my FY11, that a lot man, hopefully it gonna be enough to use for next coming FY

Who else wan to sample the cupcakes before buying please let me know in advance, so I can make some necessary arrangement for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment