Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 12, 2010

FUCKING PISSED

Sorry if I offended anyone in this post, I'm not pin pointing at anyone but seriously I'm FUCKING PISSED.

I'm okay to push all my plans away to be there for someone who need me, I'm doing the right thing, I believe dear will understand even I stood up on him.

I believe that every family, have their own domestic issue that other will never understand, but I can never understand where you are coming from when you can leave all important decision to your children & you are not there for them.

I feel for them, cos I went through the same unfortunate encounters in the past too. I know how hard can the children be when they get involve in the war of the adults. Please spare a thought for the kids, they are the most innocent party.

No comments:

Post a Comment