Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Changes

<<Changes.jpg>>

Call me 阿呆 if you want, sometime I just hate myself for being so impassive.

Yesterday I was looking into the mirror, I saw my fringe super long, I had keep my bang for 3 years straight, after so long, finally I saw both my eyebrow exposed on my face & I hate it. Cos I got a scar on my forehead, it pretty obvious, I sawed 5 stitches when I young.

No consideration, I over to salon after work, was thinking to cut the style what I always did, uneven bang. But I feel it rather boring having the same hairstyle everytime, so I decide to give it a change, straight bank this time round.

I'm kind of regretting now cos my face look pretty fat now. YES!! FAT!! FML, I don't know what type of recovery I can do now. I guess Jo gonna laugh her head off when she see me later :(

No comments:

Post a Comment