Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Food, food & MORE FOODS!! ♥♥

Yesterday dear knock off real late from work, poor dear, it Saturday yet he need to work till this hour.

While waiting for Dear call, receive an SMS from Sharon so I head over to her house. She was trying out the cupcake while I give her alittle suggestion & stuffs.

♥Cupcake made by Sharon♥


♥Design done by me♥

Dear came over to pick me up from Sharon house & he head back home to shower. I let dear's mum to tried on the cupcake, she say the design look sweet & it taste good, she gave us a passed. That compliment is a little confident boost for me.

♥I all ready for a big feast♥

Meet up the rest for dinner at Defu Lane, super belated birthday celebration for dear. We had a long wait for our dinner to be served, but the wait is definately worth it.


♥Long list of food waiting to be served♥


♥Our 1st dish, Bacon chesse with Salmon thingy♥


♥Seafood soup, just as good as sharkfin♥


♥Steam prawn♥


♥Not in the set meal, specally order cos me & dear both love it♥
♥Salted egg prawn♥


♥I love this steam fish, fresh & yummy♥


♥Chilli Carbby♥


♥Butter Cream crabby♥


♥Seafood fried rice♥


♥I love this mango dessert♥

The food there was good, the whole dinner cost 495bucks for 10pax.

No where to go after dinner, so we head down to Crew Room again. Dear order a bottle for them, another 200bucks gone, we spent 700bucks in a blink of eyes just in 1 day.

♥Martel♥


♥Acting cute♥




♥Both wearing Blue~ Blue♥


♥I think he saw a monster♥


♥The Group♥

Sunday was a rest day at home, this is always the problem we faced every single day, "What for dinner?"

Just in time dear's mum called & ask if we wanna join them for dinner at "Long Beach", another seafood feast. So we decide to give it a miss & head over to "Have you Eaten" for dinner instead, at the same time I still can catch up with Eve alittle.

My spagetti was good, recommanded by Eve, but dear was a little disappointed with the steak. He ordered a medium raw steak but it seem to turn out to be medium well, too hard for him.


♥The Menu♥


♥My Spagetti♥


♥Dear's Steak♥


♥My dessert♥

Okay, overdosed with good food recently guess it time to put a stop & watch my diet from now.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Some random photos taken by Yong on our previous Obolo Outing:

















No comments:

Post a Comment