Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend with the New Ride

On Thursday, I head over to Tuas Link in the morning for a SAP training.

It was raining heavily in the morning, on call for a cab, can you believe I get soaking wet in the shelter while taking waiting for the cab.

All the way to Tuas, the cab fare wasn't cheap. Was a rather tiring day, as I need to be at Tuas 8am. Lucky enough, the day end early, we left the place at 4.30pm. By the time I reach back to Harbourfront is only 5.30pm.

Did not went back to office, I head off straight after drop off, went to dear's office to look for him.

I accompany dear & his mum to collect his new car. Dear was alittle sad at the moment while he left his KIA there, after all, the KIA had served him well the past 4years plus.

♥Bye bye & thank you♥

But the sadness did not stay long with him, he loved his new car. Send his mum home & we head over for dinner at Kallang Leisure, dear still remeber that I told him I wanna eat Buger King the day before.

♥The key to the Power of Dream♥










♥I insist to bring my Pooh to the new car too♥


♥The first photo of dear's new car♥



Jimmy & RongGui came over to join us, after spending some at Leisure Park, head over to meet up with Derek & HaoJie, went over to Changi for late dinner for some of them.

Dear came over to pick me up on Friday after work. We watch Paronormal Activity2 that night, I was expecting a much scarier movie than this, a little disappointed for me, but it still up to other expectation.

Whenever 1 got a new car, what they love most is go rounding & test the car, dear not able to kick off the tradition too.

We went lot of place the night, Kent Ridge Park, Devil's bends, Yishun Dam & lastly we end the day at Jalan Kayu. Super tired, by the time I reach home is already 4am.

I sleep like a dead log, I walk up only at 1.30pm on Saturday. Went over to Ang Mo Kio with dear, Jimmy & Derek to get Derek's car tyres changed, raining heavily that afternoon.

The rest of them head over to the car's shop while I wait in the car for the rain to shop than I join the rest for a drink.

♥Waiting in the car♥



During evening time, Derek head home, Jimmy went to attend a wedding dinner & me & dear went over to meet Ben for Dinner at Sushi Teh. Dear & Ben change car to drive to East Coast Park, they wanna try the power of the car.


♥Ben's Evo 9 interior♥


♥The owner & their car♥


♥The Exchange♥


♥Dear Fav Tuna Mayaki♥


♥This Scallop is good♥


♥I only like to eat cook salmon♥


♥Egg with Unagi♥


♥Chawamushi♥


♥I love this Udon♥

Order lot of food, damn bloated. We head over to Crew Room for some drink before movie. I was a little bored there so I took lot for silly photos there.

♥HID light♥


♥The Crew Room♥


♥Honda black & red♥






♥All this item worth alot♥
♥Worth @ least 285k here♥

No comments:

Post a Comment