Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 29, 2010

DIET


I'm seriously going back on diet real soon. I just feeling so fat inside out.

Go ahead say I'm paranoid, is okay, cos that what everyone else say about me. If you had never been fat before, you will not understand how depressing it is. I had enough of that, & I told myself I'm not going to be fat again.

How I wish & envy on those people that can NEVER be fat no matter how much they eat, I want to be like them too. It so hard for me to maintain the figure when I LOVE to eat so much!! ARGH!! This is a real torture I swear.

After I'm done with the macaroon in my fridge I decide to go on diet AGAIN!! I hate to say that but is really AGAIN!!

My love for macaroon can never describe by words. Can you imagine when I step into Obolo what the server tell me? "Hi madam, is you again. Coming for more macaroons?"

I visit there so frequently till they know me now. We spent 100 over bucks on dessert yesterday for the 6 of us, incredible ah?!? But the bill don't include our take away stuff yet, I see them keep topping up the macaroons again & again, how I wish I can work there & eat macaroon every single day.

Not only me, met Eileen, Ellyson & Malcolm there yesterday night too, they came all the way down from Punggol to take away macaroons too, small world ah! So I'm not only the crazy one, so nice of them, they still give me a ride home after that =D

No comments:

Post a Comment