Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Uncivilized Behavior

Maybe I sort of taking thing around me for granted at time, so, I was "SHOCKED" by how some people behave themselves in the public.

Not saying that I drive to work or my boyfriend send & pick me from work everyday so I don't get to see how people behave in the public. I took bus 30E (express bus services) to work everyday, during peak timing of morning & evening time, each of the time slot only have 4 bus services, if you miss the timing, sad to say, I will need to take MRT or normal bus services to my office.

In the bus 30E services, you can see nearly all the passengers are white collar, they are willing to pay extra (each bus trip cost me $2.31 from interchange to my destination) for a faster service & convenient.

Everyday in the bus, you could hardly hear anyone talking, everyone with be taking a nap, listening to music, reading a book or playing with their phone. So my journey to & fro from work can consider rather peaceful without much disturbance.

I somehow I took this comfort for granted, cos other than to & fro journey from work, I hardly take any other bus service even on weekend as dear will be driving around, so he will pick me up & send me home for sure.

Yesterday I took bus service 2 home from Central after getting my stuffs, throughout the bus trip I was annoyed by so many uncivilized act by the people around.

Thunder loud snoring, loud munching of food (Chiak Chiak, Chiak sound), burping sound after food (I swear that is damn gross) & loud yawning sound as if wants the whole world to hear him. 

I feel that all this behavior are UNACCEPTABLE in the public, please show some respect to other & to yourself.

Everyone have a tired day at work, but in any case, you shouldn't make yourself so "comfortable" in the public & making the people around feel total uncomfortable & disgraced by your uncivilized behavior. I have no words to describe how annoyed I am at the very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment