Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Food, food & more FOODS!!

Can someone please save me, I wanna eat Garrett's caramel popcorn sooooooo badly!! I want it NOW!! Right NOW!!
 ~3 Packets is mine!! Buttery, Cheesy & Caramel~
~1 Packet of Caramel belong to Sharon~

I realise that my intake potion of foods had increase days by days.

A made up birthday dinner treat for mum birthday at 店小儿 last Wednesday. This dinner cost me a bomb.

 ~十全烤鸭~

~东坡肉~


~I forgot what the name is this, ~
~but this is GOOD!!~


~佛跳墙~


 ~The bill come up to $82 for a dinner for 2~

Of cos not forgetting the dinner on Thursday, dear bought me to Sushi Teh.

On Friday after work, dear bought me to eat again. Had our dinner at Old Airport Road, my favourite 大虾面, bought some dessert after meal.

I believe all of you had tried fried bananas, but have you all tried fried durain before?!? It good I swear, damn yummy

Saturday, an advance celebration for dear's birthday with his family members. Dear's dad wanna eat BBQ, steamboat thingy, so I suggested to eat at Marina Country Club, Sakura, Charcoal grilled Shabu Shabu.

~Dinner @ Sukura Charcoal Grill~


~My dessert after meal~


The food was good & there lots of variety there, I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the food there alot. The food taste real good as it was cooked by charcoal, with the price we are paying, we can have lots of seafoods varieties there, including the scallops, crabs etc.

I hope I can bring mum there to eat one day, but the place was a convenient place to go without transport.

One thing bad about eating this type of BBQ steamboat stuff, you will be stink after the meal. Went home for shower before we head for movie.

~A table full of 点心~


~Now you see, now it gone :D~

After movie eat again!! A table full of 点心.

I need to go on diet again!!! ARGH!!! FAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment