Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meet up with the "E"

Yesterday was a day out with the "E"s, I went out with Eileen, Elaine & Ellyson. I meet up with Elaine at Suntec first, & we head over to MS & source out for Ellyson's belated birthday present.









Had our lunch at Kenny Roger, my all time favourite & we when walk around till evening time.

















I head over to meet up with dear & Jimmy at Datoka, we head over to Ubi to look for Type R again. Found 1 finally but the price was too high.

Today the guy called dear again & offer him a better price, we head over to see if they can buy in dear's current car.

Finally deal made, they offer a good price for both buy & purchase, so we made the deposited. Looking forward for dear to get his new car soon.

I feeling terrible now, I broke my tooth again while eating dinner, it hurt so bad now, I don't want to go dental :(

No comments:

Post a Comment