Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum

Mango Moose Cake

Sunflower


Before I start off with anything, let me wish my mum HAPPY BIRTHDAY first, hope she stay pretty always, suitors increases with her age. Haha.

Yesterday was my mum birthday, everyday Sunday she will spend her day in my grandparents place, this is a habit start since at my young age. Cat could not get her off day change the last Wednesday, so we don't get to have an advance birthday dinner with mum.

Liaise with aunty Sandy, arrange flower & cake delivery to grandparents place, my cousins will do the job of celebrating her birthday for her.

Initially wanna place order for the same items I got for Sharon's birthday, but guess I was late, by the time I place order the delivery time slot was full. No choice I had to look for another florist to do the job for me. Lot of place only deliver flower, does not come with any pastry delivery.

At least my effort was not wasted, I manage to find one, although the package wasn't as attractive as Noel & the price are much higher, but I left with no choice but to order that.

I was out with Dear & Derek to West Coast & Turf City car mart to source for dear Type R when aunty Sandy told me that the delivery was not there yet. Delivery timing suppose to be by 4pm, called them & check with them to make sure they did not screw up my plan, they were late, but is okay for me, late is always better than never :)

I was glad that this arrangement caught mum by surprise this time, again, should say. As long as she is happy, will do.

We saw so many cars yesterday, at least 1000 over, can you believe we only saw 2 Civic Type R?!? One is red plate & one is a 9months old car which we cannot afford, I can see the disappointment on dear's face, he even say in a worst to worst case, he will get a Euro R instead.

Everything that dear want is always so hard to find. Last time we had a hard time looking for the Fazer, now is the Type R, but still I hope he able to find what he want real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment